CONCERT REVIEW: Motion City Soundtrack in Manila!




Motion City Soundtrack was on fire and busted their moves at the SM North Edsa Skydome last March 9, 2013!

I got flashbacks of my college days while watching the band play infront of my eyes.




I was amazed that most of the attendees were high school and college kids singing their hearts out with most of the songs of the band.



Justin Pierre still sports that Eraserhead/ Robert Smith hairdo and was doing some stand up comedy monologues in between some songs. He was also a beneficiary of troll stuff toy thrown by a fan directly at this body. He was happy that the toy looked like him and decided to hang it on his mic stand.



The band performed minutes before 9 PM and finished around 10:05.


It was a fast concert but they were able to dish out 19 songs. Check out the concert set list below:


1) My Favorite Accident
2) Her Words Destroyed My Planet
3) The Future Freaks Me Out
4) The Coma Kid
5) When "You're" Around
6) Broken Heart
7) A Lifeless Ordinary (Need A Little Help)
8) Last Night
9) Timelines
10) L.G. FUAD
11) This Is For Real
12) Attractive Today
13) Better Open The Door
14)True Romance
15) Point Of Extinction
16) Everything Is Alright

Encore:
17) Modern Chemistry
18) Disappear
19) Hold Me Down

I took a video of my favorite track from MCS:
The Future Freaks Me Out (watch in 480p Quality)


MCS were appreciative of the tight crowd and said that it was one of the loudest concert crowds that they have encountered.




I was just annoyed with those 2 kids using their Ipads to video the band because it really blocked my view. A crumpled paper could have been handy. LOL.





The concert was a pure bliss of emo-pop punk experience for me and its good to see these kids enjoying the show as well.




Kudos to RedStone Production & CNCA for bringing Motion City Soundtrack in Manila.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NU 107 IS DEAD!!!

Concert Recall: Lotus Eaters Live in Manila

Deftones - To Have and to Hold