My Bloody Valentine returns with a new album after 22 years!!!



My favorite band, My Bloody Valentine, has released their 3rd album last February 2, 2013, surprising all of their fans (including me) after 22 years from the last record album “Loveless.”

The new album is simply titled ‘m b v’ and you can purchase them thru digital downloads from their website: mybloodyvalentine.org . You can also order CDs and Vinyls on their website.

I was able to browse all of their new stuff via their Youtube account: OfficialMBV. They have posted all of the songs from the new album on Youtube which is a very cool move by MBV.

I almost cried hearing them once again specially with the radio friendly tune: “New You.” I already finishing my album review on the album and I’ll just post it when I am thoroughly done.

I discovered MBV in the year 2000 when my friend from Tower Records handed me a copy of their EP “You Made Me Realise” and I was instantly hooked. I love the lush angelic vocals of Bilinda Butcher and the sonic guitars of Kevin Shields.

And I am really excited that they will play in Taipei on February 13, 2013 which is like an hour away from Manila. I really do hope I’ll be able to watch them SOON.

You can check the MBV Taipei Concert Details here:
http://www.facebook.com/VeryAspect.X
http://www.veryaspect.net/main2_14.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NU 107 IS DEAD!!!

Concert Recall: Lotus Eaters Live in Manila

Deftones - To Have and to Hold