Deftones Live in Manila Koi No Yokan Tour 2013!!!





Okay boys and girls, hold your horses! or I mean your white ponies! 20 days to go!!!

Deftones will be back in Manila this May 26, 2013 and I am very excited for this event! Like what I said before, their first concert here was the best concert I ever attended since time immemorial and I know it would be a blast for the second time!

The Koi No Yokan album is pure evil and very sinisterly driven so it would be a pleasure to hear the new songs live. The concert would also be a celebration on the life of Chi Cheng.

Deftones Live in Manila Koi No Yokan Tour 2013 will be held at the World Trade Center in Pasay City on May 26, 2013. Front acts will be Queso and Philia.

Ticket Details:
VIP: P5500
Gold: P3500
Silver: P2000

This event is brought to you by Splintr.com - The Independent Music Channel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NU 107 IS DEAD!!!

Concert Recall: Lotus Eaters Live in Manila

Deftones - To Have and to Hold