"PULP SUMMERSLAM XIII 2013: TILL DEATH DO US PART"



Every year, PULP SUMMERSLAM does not fail to amaze me by bringing in amazing and interesting line up of bands here in the country. And for PULP SUMMERSLAM 2013 "Til Death Do Us Part", PULP will be bringing in Cannibal Corpse, Dragon Force, As I Lay Dying, Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive, A Sky Lit Drive, and Amoral.

These three bands are getting me hyped up:
I am excited to watch Cannibal Corpse and relive my high school metal days (and LA 105 days). I want to absorb the technical metal riffs of Dragon Force.  Coheed & Cambria's Claudio Sanchez' emo rock whine would be pleasure to my ears and hope not to miss them this second time around. 

I need to dig more for the music of As I Lay Dying, Circa Survive, A Sky Lit Drive and Amoral and include them on my current playlist.

Check out the videos of the bands slated for the said event:


Cannibal Corpse - Staring Through The Eyes Of The Dead


DragonForce - Heroes of Our Time


Coheed & Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic


As I Lay Dying - The Darkest Nights




Circa Survive - Imaginary Enemy




A SKYLIT DRIVE - All It Takes For Your Dreams To Come True



Amoral - Wrapped In Barbwire




These international bands will be accompanied by homegrown acts:
Philia
Kamikazee
Mr. Bones and The Boneyard Circus
Chico Sci


The best part is that you will be able to watch them all for only P400! Awesome isn't? But wait there is more! You will get freebies like drinks (Colt45, Pepsi) , a slice of pizza (Pizza Hut), a nice discount for the official event t-shirt (Tribal), and other goodies from Smart Telecom!

"PULP SUMMERSLAM XIII 2013: TILL DEATH DO US PART" will be held at Amoranto Stadium, Quezon City on April 27, 2013. 

Tickets are available at SM Tickets.

You can call PULP Royalty at 7274957 for VIP ticket inquiries.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NU 107 IS DEAD!!!

Concert Recall: Lotus Eaters Live in Manila

Deftones - To Have and to Hold